Monday, November 7, 2011

Project 365: 310/365

In the mornings when I go in to get Parker up I'll have a milk and a water ready for him. Usually the water gets hidden but since it was light out he saw it. So I put both on his rail. The second he got the water he threw it and said uh oh over and over.


This morning I played a letter DVD for Parker to practice his sounds. While he watched I straightened up his closest a little bit and found this old gem. :)








Here's a little video of him doing his sounds. He did much better but I couldn't ever get it on video.

YouTube Video

Yes. The tv is the babysitter while I need to shower. Sue me.


All ready and snuggled up watching Mickey.


Oops. Someone found his Christmas stash.





He loves diving on his balls.





We had a make-up My Gym class today.





I'm wondering if he's growing because he took a couple spills today. One resulting in this. :(





After dinner he really wanted to go on a bike ride. So I bundled him up and we went on a short walk.


Parker loves popping bubbles.






No comments:

Post a Comment