Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Project 365: 353/365

Today is also known as day 4 no nap. >:(
We did a lot of this today and was always mighty proud of ourself...






I had a groupon expiring soon so we headed out to get Parker some new jeans.






After the no nap we played outside a while. Parker helped me with some chores.






Bats in trees are fun.






Stretching out his new jeans.






Then he wanted to go on a walk. So we did. Stopping along the way to say hi to the 'Teds'.























When we got back from our walk Cole was playing outside. The plan was to go in for a snack but I brought the snack out to him instead. I guess Parker feared Cole would eat all his cheese so he shoved all the pieces in.






Parker saw Cole being a good boy and eating his applesauce so he did too.






Hoping all that fruit doesn't damage his system...
Then the boys were silly for a while.












It was getting cold and I needed to get dinner ready so Parker rested with Spooky Buddies.






He was getting antsy for food and dinner was still a good 30 mins away so I changed shows and he happily watched in the best seat in the house!






Most of the time when I'm in the kitchen doing dishes or cooking Parker will bring me his toys, one by one like this.






Dudes! Having to SIT in the tub is horrible!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment