Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 200.

Last night wasn't as great as the night before. He went to sleep right away and only woke once but only sleep just over 10 hours vs the 11.5 the night before. He was pretty crabby this morning.


But was excited to see dolphins at Sea World.











And the whales were pretty fun too.


We came across a dolphin show about to start so we decided to watch it. Though they really needed to call it the people that dress up like birds show.


We hit up an arcade for a few minutes to get out of the heat.


He's still calling them froggies but I think he might actually have it right now.








This was by far the most entertaining thing to Parker. Not the tunnel aquarium but the moving walkway.





Watching the Shamu show. Not sure I spelt that right...


Having a little snack.





Petting the sting rays.








And sea stars.





We finally talked daddy into going into the Sesame Street area. Parker had a lot of fun.






































It was a long day.





Crashed in the car at 5:30. We only had him nap about 40 mins and he was not pleased we woke him just to end up back at the room. I also think this is a bed fail as it's currently 10:00 and I think he's still awake... I don't see an 11 hour night today. But hopefully he'll sleep in the car on the way home tomorrow.


Once we calmed him down we went back to the pool.




















He loved it.

YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment