Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 78.

Our little Landon is 5 months old today. While he's been pretty fussy the last couple days he's still a really happy smiley baby. Not much has changed since his last update. He's still doing 4 naps a day. Usually a 30 min morning nap then a two hour later morning nap followed by two afternoon/evening naps that last any where from 35-50 minutes. His night time sleep lately has been on average a 6 hour stretch followed by 3.5. I just can't ever seem to have babies that sleep 12 hours at night. He eats about every 3 hours. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how the naps are going. He's really only rolled the one time. There's been a few belly to back rolls but I think they were flukes based on the angle of the ground he was laying on. He loves spending time outside, watching Parker and giggling. He especially loves Parker's hugs. I'm starting to wonder if his fussiness lately is either teeth are coming or he's just not getting satisfied when nursing. I was going to wait another week or two to try oatmeal but I'm thinking I'll bump that up.








5 month brothers.


It's almost like he was refusing to smile for me!








There it is!


So this happened today.

YouTube Video

Brothers.














Parker listening to me as usual to stay downstairs.


Playing in mommys room while brother 'naps'.





I was putting stuff away in his room and came across some shoes he's about to outgrow so I tried them on.





I think he likes.





Having fun outside.





He scooted across the blanket to get to the grass.











Watching a ladybug.








After dinner we went in a walk.


































No comments:

Post a Comment