


Parker played me some music.

Landon was already napping when Parker woke for the day. He was excited to see him when he woke up.




He was very impressed with his milk and water tower. He wanted it to say cheese...


Stealing mommys yogurt.

Playing around while brother takes another nap.


I walked into this. (Daddy... Lower the crib)

He was mighty pleased today with sitting up all on his own.

When I came back downstairs Parker apparently took his lunch to the couch.

Getting his first taste of the parachute.

I busted Parker trying to drop it downstairs.

Just a boy in a hallway.



He wasn't impressed with my whining back at him.


He got over fast.

Drool much?

He was mega fussy tonight. Thought maybe teeth. So I put some cold watermelon in his mesh thing. He wasn't impressed.

But liked it off my spoon.

Escaping.

No comments:
Post a Comment