Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 309.

Playing around after breakfast.








School!


Meanwhile back at home.








Watching Mickey while I get dinner prepped.





School pickup.





Up to trouble.


Mike the Night was playing a song and Parker had to go get his guitar to play along.


Brother was like where's my guitar?


Turns out if you put a ball over your head both boys will look at you.





See?











So try that people.


Watching the FedEx guy.





Brought daddy's turkey fryer.





The box got around.


We are getting family pictures taken this weekend and I've been prepping Parker all day to look at their camera and smile. So he wanted to take one of me.


Then he wanted one of him.


But apparently not of me cuz I got pushed to the curb.





Watching The Polar Express while Landon naps.


He wanted to make sure Landon saw him drinking from a cup.





He saw.





He loves playing cars.





Not really sure what's happening here.





Here either.


Watching a baby signing time after dinner.





And some head standing.


Throwback 11/05/11.


11/05/12.






No comments:

Post a Comment