Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10.







Last night just before 2 am Parker woke up screaming. I went in to check him and he was burning up. I noticed his diaper was rather wet so I changed him. He was horsing around during that so I knew he wasn't feeling too bad. I laid him back down and after a while he fell back asleep. When he woke for the day he was still warm but in good spirits. I decided we'd just hang around the house today though.











After his nap he enjoyed watching Santa Buddies.











We were both getting bored being inside so we took a little walk.





On our walk Parker found some pinecones that he had fun placing on the plumbers van.

















While mommy did some cleaning upstairs Parker built a tower with daddy.





Then knocked it down.





Parker was a bit unimpressed that I left the room so I snuck back in and watched him play trains with daddy.

















Then he noticed I was there. Not sure what he thought or if he was trying to show off(?) but he hit all the trains so that they flew everywhere.





We were like what the heck and he was like :(











This is an example of how getting to bath now is these days.
YouTube Video

Day 10 outtakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment