
Lots of cute pics this morning!



Speaking of cute pictures, I surprised Parker with Disneyland today. Tons and tons of pics!
The drive down.

He finally meets Donald!


Small World.

Carousel.

Dumbo!



Teacups.



Tiki Room.

Pirates.

His first time... He wasn't impressed. :(

They were filming a commercial today. We ran into the filming twice.

Feeding some ducks since he's a professional now.

Winnie the Pooh.

Monsters Inc.

Jake!

Killing time waiting for the Disney Jr show to start.




Rocket ride.



Earlier in the day when we were on Small World I was able to get Parker to eat his entire pb sandwich. Since he wouldn't eat dinner I decided to repeat the trick. Here's his dinner...

Back to Dumbo.






Back over at the carousel I had the perfect shot with the castle in the back. But Parker kept being a little snot!







Forgot to mention about him slamming his little finger in the closet door. Hope his nail is ok.

Headed home.


Day 17 outtakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment