
Then this.

And shortly after this happened.


He snoozed about 20 mins and was a little perky when he woke.

But not long after he was feeling sad again.

We were like this about 3 hours.

Thankfully I was able to put him down for a nap.

He slept just over two hours.

He was in good spirits and singing along to one of his shows.




But before to long it was back to this.

He asked to lay in bed. He slept on and off a little bit between singing to Mickey, crying for mommy and just crying.


He wasn't impressed I left the room.

But relaxed for a little bit.

Based on the cheap thermometer I have his temp reached 103.7 but broke shortly after and he was a bit cheerful and jumping in bed while eating pirates booty for dinner. Hoping tonight goes well...
No comments:
Post a Comment