Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 168.

Hey guys! Long time no see. How have you been? As for I me a have huge gigantic love for Donald Duck right now. When I first wake up and see mommy I say "Donald Duck?". I love watching him on tv. He makes me laugh.





Have you seen my awesome rocker?


I love him. But daddy is making mommy sell it. Sad huh?


After dinner I got to hang out with some older girls. We were playing playdoh.


See?








For a little while I decided to have my shirt up and have my hands down my pants. It's what the cool kids do.


Then I tried to get mommy to take me on a walk.


That way. But she's all fat and lazy these days.


Then big girls started chasing me around. Can't blame them.


I decided to hide back here and jump.


Then daddy got a fort out and we played tunnel for a while. It was so cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment