Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 266

Parker read me some books when he woke up this morning.














Then he spent some time making funny faces.














Being ever so helpful with shirt changing.


I'm getting attacked by a flashlight.








My Gym had a member appreciation day today. Which included an awesome bounce house which Parker kept calling Disneyland because it was in the shape of a castle.


Obviously he was thrilled to meet Elmo.





Skill stuff.

YouTube Video


YouTube Video




A quick circle time example.








Red light green light with Elmo.





Hugs for Elmo. :)


Out like a light.


After his nap Parker wanted to read Grandma a book.





.... He saw the kitty do it....


I wish I got the first try on video, it was nearly spot on.

YouTube Video

Showing Grandma his bike skills.





Playing with the neighbors.


And helping the other neighbor wash his jeep.












No comments:

Post a Comment