Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 273.

This morning Parker requested Little Mermaid. This is how he looked during a scene with Ursula the sea witch. Not sure if he was hiding or just cozy with Ted.


We had Gymboree this morning. On the way we stopped to see the fishies and turtles.


Of course we had to stop at the Mickey store. Parker looked for Aerial.


Having fun at class.


Look! He's participating!











Jumping.














I had no idea I snapped a photo of this kid taking Parkers flash light out of his hands. I really hate when things like that happens because it teaches Parker bad things.








Parachute time.








Fun with Gymbo!





Hitting up the arcade after class.








What mommys have to do to get in line for a quick bite to eat.


Nap cam.


After nap Parker read some books in brothers room.


Then to daddy.


Playing with some glow sticks with Cole.


Baby brother says hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment