Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 111.

Swaddle wean night 8: not a great night. It was really hot in Landon's room so wondering if that was the initial culprit. He woke after 3 hours and 15 minutes. He CIO a little and fell back to sleep but then woke within minutes. I had only gotten about 30 mins of sleep. I decided to just feed him as I wasn't up to having him scream in a room that was 83 degrees. I changed him and decided since the night was already crap I might as well pull the other arm out. So I did.



He did a 3.5 hour stretch from there. He managed to flip to his belly and got stuck there and wasn't very pleased about it. Causing him to have a second night feed in I don't know how long. Third stretch went only two hours and a wake at 5:40. Ended up cooling off in his room. His little hands were pretty cold so maybe a factor. Should make for an interesting day.

Parker woke up and very quickly got out of bed to get his treasure box.


Landon spent the morning playing.


Big. Bald. Head.



Reading in bed with daddy.





I was putting sunblock on Landon before we headed to the festival and when I was finished I asked Parker to lay down for his turn. Parker immediately grabbed Landon's hand and held it the entire time. So sweet.





Cowboy Parker!


On the bus to the festival. Parker's favorite part of the day.


Watching a cowboy tell a story.



On the trail.





Doing cowboy stuff.


Hesitant about petting the horse.


Peach cobbler. So delish. I imagine sharing a couple of these with Landon next year. Can't wait.


Having his shape sandwich.


Having his fist.


Out.


This one even napped. First one in five weeks.


Having a ball outside.














Grass!


Out for a walk/ride after dinner.















No comments:

Post a Comment