Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 91.

At 4 AM Landon decided to do some spinning skills and did a 180 in his crib.


It was strange walking in to find him on the other end of his crib.


Brothers.



































Having sweet potatoes for the first time.











He seemed to love. We'll have them for a few days then maybe try carrots or apples. I'm making parsnips tomorrow. So maybe that.


Parker likes to hover when Landon is eating and Landon watches him instead of eating. I sent him to his room to read books. He did this.


More brother fun.























The store was giving away free Easter balloons that didnt sell yesterday and this is the one Parker chose.


Playing his matching game he got from the Easter bunny.














He did it!


Talking whale with Dory.

YouTube Video

"mommy! Come find Parker!"


He stares at me while I eat.


Then sees me and smiles. :)


Exercise time!





Trying to get me to let him in the sprinklers.





Bed time!



No comments:

Post a Comment