Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 191.

This guy was up several hours again. Mama is sleepy.


Brothers.


Little sleep. Still cute!


Showing Parker a baseball game to prepare him some for the game he's going to Friday night.


He wanted his picture taken in his costume.


Then he wanted the Teds to have theirs taken.











I have a Disney movie that's kinda spooky. Parker asks often to watch it. I looked today and saw that's it's actually PG. I don't think he's ready to watch it. It's too adult based then having spooky ghosts to watch. But he's sure cute asking.








Landon tried some asparagus tonight.


Evening walk to the park.


There were some older boys at football practice. Parker really wanted to go play.


Poor guy.





He had fun on the slide still.





And there was big fun on the swings.


There was a fun group of boys there that Parker ran around with.












No comments:

Post a Comment