




39 week brothers.

Mr. Landon also turned 9 months today. He's such a beautiful light in our day. He's really starting to embrace his mobility. Homeboy is all over the place. Just exploring. Touching all things. There are times when he's had enough and sits and plays. He loves playing with Parker. And Parker loves it even more. All day I hear 'come on Landon. Follow me'. They are the best to each other. I know it won't be perfect forever but for now they are amazing together. Landon still has just the two teeth. He has his well baby appointment on Monday so I'll know then his stats. He's finally down to 3 naps a day. Varying on length daily. He did two long naps the other day. Looking forward to when that's the new norm. He's had some bad nights lately. Not gonna lie. But this last week has had much improvement and I hope it continues. He seems to average at 10 hours a night whether that's in 1 stretch or two. We are battling the purées at dinner but still holding strong with his oatmeal in the morning and he has a yogurt for lunch. If it was up to him he'd had Hawaiian rolls all day long. He loves going on walks. Especially to the park. It'll be interesting to see the new changes in him this next month!



9 month brothers.

Super market!

He wanted the watermelon to say cheese.



Watching home videos.

They love each other.


My little ham.



I sent Parker to his room for rest time while Landon took his 3rd nap. Mama needed a break. I wasn't expecting this to happen !!



Petting the kitty.

After dinner we went to the park. Parker planted some magic beans and up goes the beanstalk!



Loves flying.





Fun on the swings.




Playing baseball!


Walking home with daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment