Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 277.

50 weeks! Two more to go .... :(




















Comparison shots.





He's not so good at the standing ones like Parker was.





50 week brothers.


Parker's up!





Fun at Target.








He's eating a sandwich. Who is this kid?





He nibbled all the way around. Then basically picked apart the rest.


His treat for finishing it was a donut. His choice. He's never had a donut. He talked about getting one at Target all more though. I opened the box.


Had him pick.


Then he wanted nothing to do with it.





Then I tried a different one.


Then this happened.

YouTube Video

Brothers.





Got him some bowls to help distract him and try to keep him calm while I get dinner ready.








Trying to get him to walk to me.





Nope.


Straight.


Down.


Hi.


Having a ball in daddy's old rocker.

















Throwback 10/04/11.


10/04/12.



No comments:

Post a Comment