Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 287.

The boys.




Supermarket trip. P always wants his photos by the mushrooms.




Landon has started putting things on the car and pushing them around.








Getting brother.




Parker's tummy has been off for over a week so we took a trip to the doctor. We had to wait a little bit for them to open from their lunch break.








35lbs 6oz.




Waiting for the doctor.




Killing time with a vision test.








Parker was asking if the doctor was going to look in his eyes and ears.




Both were happy to be back at home.








Giving brother a checkup.












My baby for 5 more days.












Top toofs.




It was a gorgeous night we decided to take a little walk to go see the spookys.








Looking at our spookys.














I was trying to get his picture and I guess he didn't like the way I said Landon.




I turned the camera on him. He thought it was fun.












And then I said sit down.








Throwback 10/14/10.




10/14/11.




10/14/12.





No comments:

Post a Comment