Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 284.

51 weeks.

















Brother comparison shots.














Realized Parker had the snapper upside down so I had to do it over.





51 week brothers.


Getting daddy's ties.








Having a picnic.





Checking out the toys at target. Need to go back with just him and give him some time to explore.


All the way to Target he moaned about trying chocolate milk. I don't know where this is all coming from. Last week it was the chocolate donut. He didn't let up. The whole way there, in the store, the second we got home. So I had him try a little bit.
"Here I go"


It's a big cup but not much was in there.





Landon has moved his crawling peeking thru the chairs peekaboo to walking around the table now.





Counting for hide and seek.


Then I attempted some pics.








Looking so grown up.











Had an appointment today that daddy met us at. Parker wanted to ride home with daddy. There they go.


Cutie at dinner.








Close up of his teeth.


Reading books before bath.











He loves going crazy in his room after bath in the nude.





Getting chilly at night so pulled out the footsie pjs. Parker wanted to see what they looked like.


The back too.


Throwback 10/11/11.


10/11/12 (first time hearing thunder)



No comments:

Post a Comment