Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 218 (revisited)

Ok so last night I noticed Day 218 was showing as pending. This happens sometimes but I knew I had posted it and didn't think much about it. It popped up as pending again tonight so I deleted without double checking. Well it never posted. So here was our Sunday as best as I can remember today...

Parker slept in till 8:00 today. But still only slept about 10.5 hours. He needs so much more. He saw his truck book and wanted to read it.


Then he destroyed his room for another reading spot.


Killing some time in the morning I decided to throw him in the shower.





While out running errands I was determined to get him to smile!


Win!





When we got him he went straight to his Thomas book.


He thought the birdies were sad.


Let's go upstairs.


Rolling around.





New trick.

YouTube Video

Maybe he'll listen when I tell him to leave the laundry room doors alone.


Attacking mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment