Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 225.

Parker didn't do so great in the hotel last night. He had an extremely long and exciting day and got to bed a bit late. He had no fuss with going to bed. Even asking to lay down when I was rocking and singing to him. He went right to sleep. But several times over night he cried out or I saw him standing up asking to come in our bed. At 5:30 I finally just put him in bed with us. His first time since he had a low fever when he was 5 months old. He slept about two hours. I always kinda wanted to snuggle in bed with him again but after last night I have no idea how people do it. He woke in great spirits and we headed to the Santa Barbara Zoo. Where he spent a lot of time watching waterfalls.





And playing around.











One of the highlights of the day was riding the train.


He loved it.


Watching the giraffes. Later he fed them. No pictures of that with my phone but keep an eye out on Facebook for them.





More waterfalls.








Ahhhh. He naps.


For a hour at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment