Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 241.

Mommy had a doctor appt this morning and Cole was nice enough to watch Parker for us while we went. More on baby brother later.


After his fun at Coles we headed to the store.


Sure wish he'd eat real food as much as his fake.








He asked if I was hungry and I told him yes, please make me something.














Here you go.


Nap cam.


2.5 hours later and nearing 4:30 I decided to try and wake him. It took a while.

YouTube Video

Having fun after dinner.





Drawing, er throwing chalk around.


Drawing daddy's car.


Not sure why this turned out so dark but Parker was really excited to see a plane fly over.


He wanted to sweep up his mess.


I said, go for it dude.


Trains is serious stuff.


It only took a year and a half,


But he finally made it down the driveway.


Ok. So as things go for baby brother, he looks great. He's still measuring big. Three weeks ahead at 5lbs 6ozs. And he we went from being head down to turning sideways. I need to continue to watch my sugars and carbs and hope his gain slows down and that he turns back down.










No comments:

Post a Comment