Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 222.

Socks on your hands are fun.






I put out his pool to play in before lunch since it was already 103 out but he wanted to stay in and watch Cars. Fine by me!








Nap Cam. It's hard to tell but the shiny thing he has is a crib mirror. It's been beside his crib on the floor for well over a year. Today he managed to get it in bed with him. I quickly removed it so he'd sleep.


Not that it mattered.

YouTube Video

Ok, there's far too many pics here of him playing in his pool before dinner but they were all too cute not to share.











Pouring water in his face.




















Perfect little profile.


Remember that mirror? I foolishly but it back. He passed out with it over his face. It's now on the other side of the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment