Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 214.

Landon was so excited about turning 41 weeks today he decided to celebrate from 2-3am last night.








Sure seems to be in a good mood though.





For his brother comparison.





Getting him dressed today made me excited for winter wear.

















I realized my shot was a little off so I tried again.





Brothers at 51 weeks (bear suit is in storage).





Playing while Parker still sleeps.





My crazy boy.





Looking for bath mats. (Dang it. I keep forgetting to get then out of the car).


Mama! Look at that!


He found a back pack.





He wore it most of the day.


This guy. Man oh man. He through his first tantrum over me not letting him play with the fan.








I really should have videoed.





It's hard to tell but he's screaming into the floor and kicking his legs.





Tried his best to get to the fan.











It went on a while. He eventually crawled back over to me.


Got a gate today that'll be easy to put up for LT and remove for Parker.





Sorry buddy. No stairs for you.


Hello.





Looking outside.








He wanted me to sing him happy birthday. And he made a wish.


Sorry boys. You're trapped.











Park fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment