Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 231.

Landon turned 10 months old today. He is still a sweet happy baby. He's got such a personality. He adores his big brother. He's crawling everywhere and getting into things he shouldn't. And loves when you find him in things he's not supposed to be messing with. He's still a fabulous eater. He'll try anything you give him and is willing to take another bite. He still loves bananas and cooked peaches. It'll be sad when these delicious fruits come to an end this summer. I hope he gets right back into the grove of them next year. Some new favorites are grapes, chicken tenders, blueberry pancakes and cheese quesadillas. His sleeping is changing a bit. I think we are finally getting down to two longer naps. The last few nights he's sleeping through (with an occasional short lived cry) to 5:45, nurses, then sleeps another hour or so. He's still just at the two teeth. He seems to get things a lot sooner then Parker did. I'll talk more about that down the post with the appropriate pics. We are busy working on getting things thought out for his first birthday!














10 month brothers.


Last day of school at My Gym. I'm sad to see him leave here. He's been coming here since he was 8 months old. We'll be back for the holiday parties though!


I tried and tried to get some good smiles.

















I had to wake this guy after 1.5 hours to get Parker at school. He wasn't very happy about that.


His teachers.


His buddies. They've been having classes together since they were crawling around. They'll both be at his new school next week but in a different class. :(


Back to Landon. I showed him once to drop the ball and he was on it. Parker didn't grasp it for a long while.

















Cutie.


More ball dropping.


Following Parker to his timeout.


Off on a quick bike ride.








Tried my best to get them both to look and smile.








Sigh.


Silly boys.








Here Landon is sticking the flowers to the tub walls. Another thing Parker didn't do for awhile.





Throwback 08/19/11.


08/19/12



No comments:

Post a Comment