Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 242.

45 weeks. I can't believe these are coming to an end soon.























45 week brothers.


He loves staring out this window. And licking it.


Another favorite walker.


Brothers.





Today I tried to get Parker to eat a carrot. It took some time and a lot of tears. But he eventually tried it.


Then he took another one from me. Held it a while.


Then ate it.


Getting a baby gift.


And playing of course.


Then we went to the store. Where our take a photo with all things occurred.




















Playing.














These photos reminded me of one of Parker's from back in the day.


He's getting good with his rings.





Reading us a book.


Tried spaghetti for the first time.





Didn't eat a ton but seemed to like it.


Our night time story.


Throwback 08/30/12. I couldn't pick just one :/
















No comments:

Post a Comment