Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 233.

Finally using an appropriate walker.





I guess he liked playing outside during Landon's morning nap yesterday cuz when I told him Landon was going to nap he immediately asked to go outside.














Getting water for his yellow bucket to go down the slide.























We made a little fort.








Headed to the store. We're full of smiles today.


He had to take a picture with several things today.





Crazy boys.





Jumping on the squares. I remember doing that as a child.


Another request.


And another.


And one more.


Up to no good.


He'll drop a banana if he has to just to get to whatever Parker is playing with.








So proud of himself. This was after 10 times of getting him off. I'd walk to the kitchen and bam! he was right back on. I finally moved the chair into the bathroom.


Guess who?


Headed up for baths.








Throwback 08/21/11



08/21/12



No comments:

Post a Comment