Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 239.

Reading a story to his baby brother.




Having breakfast before school.








Seeing how much he's grown on his first day of school.
























Headed to school.












Off he goes.












He loves opening this little gate.












He's in the red room.




This is Jack. You may hear a lot about Jack this next year.




Ready to go in.








Parker's cubby.








His lead teacher Ms Kathy.




He went straight for the science stuff first.




Us watching from the observation window.








While Parker was at school brother took a nap then had a little snack before heading back to get Parker.




Peeking in on them.








This was the only craft I saw that he did. When I asked him what it was I was told "I don't know?"




Being silly while brother took a long nap.








When he woke I found out why he was sporting a fever of 101.2.








Parker saw me taking pics of Landon and wanted some too.








Decided to bring mr crab downstairs to watch baby signing time.




It helped cheer him up some.



Crazy in the bath.



Loves his new pjs.


Throwback 08/27/12. By looking ahead 2011 is broke threw August.




No comments:

Post a Comment