Then we had fun at gymboree.
After class and a target trip we came home for some lunch then Parker wanted to hide in one of his favorite spots.
Not sure if I've mentioned this here or not but for a couple months now when I put Parker in the bath he'll stand there and watch himself pee. Then after bath and before bed we have some play time and sometimes he'll wet his diaper. I don't want to put him to bed in a dirty diaper so I'll change him more or less wasting a diaper. So for a few weeks now before he gets out of the bath I ask him to go pee pee and he does. I got to thinking this is great and all but I don't want him thinking the bath tub is where you pee. So today I picked him up a seat for the toilet. Here's how it went.
When I tried before bath he cried just looking at it ....
He had a pretty crappy nap today. We had plans to meet his buddy at the pool. Wasn't sure how it was going to go since he didn't sleep well and hates the pool. But after a few minutes he had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment