Next to the carousel is a poster with the Disney Buddies. Parker loves looking at it.
He was excited to go see the fish.
I tried to get a picture of him sitting. Here's how it went.
He had fun running in circles.
Then he paused for a plane.
After all that fun I figured he'd take a nice nap.
Nope.
That's him jumping, when after 1.5 hours I gave up on the nap.
Tried feeding him with a spoon again today. Fail. Tried having him feed himself with it. Fail.
Introducing The Lion King.
After dinner we played outside as usual. A neighbor was washing his car and Parker enjoyed the water streaming down the driveway.
Then the other neighbor started washing his which made a pretty big puddle for Parker to splash in. He was pretty soaked.
Daddy got home from the fair and Parker enjoyed being flung around.
And around.
More daddy!
Laughing at daddy jumping over him.
Then it was back to the puddle where things went a little wrong.
Being pushed around by cousin Rylie.
No comments:
Post a Comment