Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 40.




I'm sorry.

YouTube Video

More bacon!



Every time we drive Parker says what's that!? I got some on video before the camera distracted him.

YouTube Video

Gymboree fun.


















Being silly.



I know this is wrong, but I don't want to right.



After I transferred him to his bed he slept nearly 3 hours. Which caused us to miss outside play as I had to make dinner. Which sucked because it was awesome outside. After dinner we went to check the mail and it felt like it was still 70 so we went for a walk!





On our way back we found a friend.



Parker likes us all to pretend sleep.






On Pinterest I came across a fun idea to put ice cubes colored with food coloring into the bath. Parker LOVED it.



Parker has a mole on his hip. A couple weeks ago we pointed it out to him and asked him what it was and for whatever reason he growled like a bear. So now it's his bear mark.



Can you see it?

Trying as hard as he can to pet the kitty.



Sneaking up on the kitty.



Day 40 outtakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment