Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 238.

After Parkers 3 hour nap yesterday I knew it would take him a while to go to sleep last night but I didn't think he'd be up past 11:00. He was. I got tired of waiting and went to sleep. Not sure exactly when he fell asleep but he was up at 6:15 today.

YouTube Video

At least in good spirits.








Keeping busy while daddy got up the rest of baby brothers furniture.








Hopping over his trains.


Later today Parkers buddy Mason was coming over to have his picture taken along with his baby sister. I had planned on just keeping Parker up but with the little sleep I made sure he napped today.


When he woke he was happy to Mason.


He was so excited for mason to come to his room and show him his books.











Here's daddy holding baby sister.


Walking Mason to his car.






No comments:

Post a Comment