Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8.

I hope y'all are getting sick of these. It's just such a joy walking into this every morning.












YouTube Video

Tummy time.



He doesn't like doing it too long.




Parker came in to visit us with his game. And fancy jewelry.




Gymbo today!




Being good at story time.




Today was about making breakfast for mommy. We had pancakes and eggs.








Mixing up the ingredients.












Time for bubbles.




















And parachute fun.








We ran into our old neighbor Logan. He's such a doll. He was so excited to see Parker. He immediately held his hand. Then after class he made sure Parker got his stamps.




Checking out the Mickey store.
















"I'm brother"








I guess Ted wanted to sit and rock.




Mommy getting attacked.




It was such a gorgeous day we played outside while brother napped.
















Somehow I drew these squares for Parker to hop.




Then I had to do yellow ones.




And orange.




And pink.




And purple.




Then another blue.




And another pink.




Then he made his own for mama to hop. (but that didn't happen much cuz it made mama pee herself. You're welcome. )
















Brother woke so we headed back inside where I learned Parker can now completely lift this and carry it without it dragging.












Having a little snack.




Fist bump!




Brothers.









No comments:

Post a Comment