Brothers.
Today was Parker's first day of school. I was trying to get a picture but he wanted to check his shadow out.
Finally got one.
Off he goes.
Today was M. So he made a monster. He did good overall. Apparently he spit at someone (not sure why) wouldn't say sorry and got put on a timeout. They talked about it with him and he apologized.
While Parker was at school Landon I headed to the store to get some stuff to help ease his tooth pain.
When Parker got home from school he wasn't pleased to learn that daddy wasn't home. But daddy came home to see him.
We made it over to the new house where Parker had his first time out.
Landon took a nice nap but felt a little shy.
He woke up in such a great mood.
We got this house for Parker ages ago. 2nd birthday? Decided to wait till Christmas, then decided to wait till the new house. He loved it.
Landon kept busy practicing his crawling. :( I'm not ready for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment