This morning mommy had a virtual 5k to run so the boys all came along and spent some time at the park while I raced then met me at the finish line. Parker had flowers for me that he picked and put my medal on me. I even beat my personal record in fastest mile and fastest 5K. After we played at the park a little while longer.
Playing around before rest time.
Shortly after Landon got put on a time out and then got pissed when he saw I was trying to take pictures.
Eventually everyone became friends again and continued playing “parking lot”
With our new craze of Toy Story after every time watching the 3rd one Parker wants to donate toys. It just so happens I needed to gather a few things for a baby to donate to. So I got Parker a box, he wrote donate on it and put them in the box.
When the boys came down from rest time they found out all the Christmas decorations had arrived.
Parker’s annual reindeer ears photo. Need to find the others…
Helping decorate.
Digging in the outside decorations before heading out on a walk.
Having fun under the tree before bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment