Helping with his breakfast this morning.
Ready for red shirt day.
This guy kept busy this morning doing this before we headed out for some errands.
First we went by a cookie shop that has rave reviews.
Then we tried out dunkin donuts. But Landon just wanted to watch the cars on the busy street go by.
Then he got pissy at me because I wouldn’t give him another sucker after he wouldn’t eat the first one I gave him.
Sometimes he sits on the water in the garage to take his shoes off. I stood him up on it and he said he was tall and wanted a picture.
Doing some legos after school.
Then working on homework.
Landon played cars and pretended to nap. Which is comical considering he didn’t nap today.
Part of Parker’s homework was flashcards. He wanted to make his own and quiz me.
Time out cuteness.
Shenanigans.
Since Landon isn’t in official school yet and he’s with me all day I can’t help out in Parker’s classroom but I offered to take some stuff home to help. So here’s my first homework too.
No comments:
Post a Comment