Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016

Last night at bed, well just about every night, Parker asks Landon if he wants to sleep over.  Landon finally said yes.  Climbed in bed.  Then popped right back out to go to his own room.  Parker was DEVASTED.  So to get him to calm down and something I thought of recently anyway, Parker will be sleeping on the floor in Landon's room on Friday night.  We'll see what Landon as to say about it then...
I thought he was still asleep this morning but he was faking.

One more attempt for the valentine photo this morning in the daylight.  However I found out after school the kids aren't allowed to bring any candy.  So we came up with a  new plan.  We'll see how it works...


 

This guy was excited for school today. 


but over mommy's photos :) 

I got there just as he was showing his toy to everyone.  I missed his actual share though.



School's out!



Some of the professional pics for the Star Wars race that cost a billion dollars.







After school chats.

Football practice.  Parker is the little blurb in blue.


It was cold and windy so landon and I left early.


No comments:

Post a Comment