Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, 2016

Ok.  It was Landon's last night in his crib for real this time.


When I went in this morning he was wanting me to see his "butt".

Took me a minute to realize he put his little blankie down his shirt.
Last time waking up in the crib.



Meanwhile I yet again had to wake up Parker.


This morning I had to drop my car off for it's first oil change.  I mean, it's almost a year old.  It's probably time. 

Landon and I walked to the mall after and played around.

He's asking me for a key for the bus.






French fry stop.


He wanted to clean up his "new" bed a little before it went in his room.

He kept saying "I like it, I like it" over and over.


Time to get Parker from school.

Of course we had to stop at his picture taking spots there and back.



Taking off their shoes.

Landon was very excited to show Parker his new bed.




"I want a bed like that" - Parker.

Parker wanted to take pictures of the bed.

Then they had rest time.

After a quick snack it was time for Parker's dentist appointment.









Everything was perfect. 

Drawing drawing drawing after dinner.


Good night!

Asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment