Friday, August 12, 2016

August 12, 2016

Excited for a fun day at school.
This was the last day the parents were able to walk back with them.  Come Monday they just get dropped off at the gate then on their way.


I was able to sneak in another class photo.

Last day of preschool prep for this guy!


Picking out his name.





His first day of school and last.

While Landon was at class I had an orientation at his new school.  Sadly I made it back about a minute late to get that last run to mommy.  :(
But he didn't seem to care or notice.  Here's the art he made today.

Earlier he got a sucker at the cleaners and I told him he could have it after school.

When Parker got out of school he wanted to go see his kinder teacher.



Their double stroller got sold today so I had to get one last pic of them in it.  Hopefully I don't regret it too much come Halloween light and Christmas light walks...

Way too many pics here but they were all so sweet and cute...








A few days ago at  Sprouts Parker wanted to get a bell pepper to try.  I kept forgetting and he finally tried it tonight.  He really liked it and wants to try all the colors.



Finishing up his homework.


Landon really wanted daddy to see what he did with the cards.

Some bubble fun before playing catch with daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment