Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016

He was super excited for Grandparents Day today.  He really wanted to wear a tie but settled on what I picked out.



His cute Indian up on the wall.  Still amazes me how he got a S on his report card for Art.

Brought Grandpa over to see Landon real quick too.  But stupid me forgot to get a picture of the two of them.

 
He was Thanksgiving ready when I picked him up from school today.


There were a lot of photo requests on the way home.



Parker had a check up at the dentist today. 




Getting a prize after.

And you know who requested a pic again. 

They were very excited to turn the tree on.

Sometimes Parker will request to watch Ellen with me.  Today was her first day of 12 Days and I knew what her little trick would be for the audience and I wanted him to see it.  She came out in a wheelchair pretending to have broken her leg.  It completely blew his mind that it was a trick.  I wish I had the camera ready because his reaction was priceless.




A few pics from our last game over the weekend that some friends sent today.








No comments:

Post a Comment