Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25, 2017

Off to school on another chilly morning.
Got to volunteer today and see Parker do an AR test.


Found his martin luther up on the wall.  I can't remember if I've taken a pic of it yet or not.



It was fun.  Now off to Landon's class.




Where I flip the photos around wasn't working so these are a bit out of whack.


Off to pick up Parker.  Landon requested a photo.


Power was out for a long time this afternoon.  The boys snuggled in Parker's room on the phones.

Then played downstairs before it got too dark in the house.


Parker went off to practice and Landon got to have the bath all to himself.



Sweet boys back on 01/25/13.

I forgot to post this the other night.  When Landon gets out of the bath/shower he puts his towel on his back and pretends he's a turtle.  Parker got in on the action too.


No comments:

Post a Comment