Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 7, 2017

Another beautiful day for a walk to school!
We are finally having some nice weather to go out and play again.  Landon and I went to the park and practiced some baseball then played at the playground.










Parker had his star wars enrichment today.  They made a light saber :)


Getting Landon's homework done on time this week.


Parker's journal from today.

Then he started writing another book.

"In 2014 my mom and I went to a library.  It was great.  There were like 2 gazillion books there.  They cost a lot of money.  My books were... Duck Tales, The School is Alive, and my favorite books is Magic Tree Houses"

Parker also wrote this note to Landon today:  "I love you Landon because you are sooooo darn cute and I think in my head that you are a lovie bug"


No comments:

Post a Comment