Landon made 100 with his cereal.
Day 13.
It was a chilly morning.
Helped out in landons class today. Some cute things up on the wall.
Then I went to see if Parker's teacher needed any help. She did.
Lunch time.
He wanted to show off his muscles on his way home.
When we got home Landon wanted to play out front with his RC. And then the neighbor came out to shoot hoops so Parker joined him.
Juice break.
Writing cards to his teachers.
Parker and daddy left to a cub scout meeting so Landon and I did a light walk.
I've forgotten every day since we brought it home to do more cotton balls. We got caught up tonight.
Race pics are in. This was the best of Landon's. I couldn't find any of Parker on my phone, but will try again.
Earning little brother cred back on 12/13/13
No comments:
Post a Comment