I had hoped to take the boys to a turkey trot this morning and told them no ipad's when they got up today. Landon's coming down with a cold, so we skipped the trot, but it was nice to see Parker still asleep after 6:00 and not rushing out of bed for the ipad.
Happy Thanksgiving!
On our way to Grandma and Grandpa's P's.
But first we stopped to see Great Grandma and Aunt Nancy.
My sister-in-laws mom isn't too far over so we stopped and left a flower for her too.
When we got to my parents she had some old photos to show me that my Aunt sent her. I had never seen these before. (I'm in pink in front)
Landon used to be really scared of my parents dogs. I guess Rocky is getting him over some fears.
Enjoying the nice day.
Having some food.
Being silly.
Playing football with uncle.
I found a bird in the bushes.
Getting attacked when we left.
Someone feel asleep on the way home.
Family pic, just missing daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment