Off to school we go. Early day because Parker has escort today. Landon and I had a little fun playing with the phone while Parker did his duties. Then Landon went with one of the escorts and a buddy of his that was walking to school from his car with the escort.
Here are some race pics I got today from the other night.
I finally got a chance to help out in Parker’s class today. Landon kept busy drawing pictures.
On our way out from school we saw one of Landons art pieces up in the hallway. It’s the one at the very top corner on the left.
Straight from school we headed to the doctor so the boys and I could get our flu shots. Parker handled it like a champ Landon not so much.
When we got home landon worked on some homework.
After a quick break and a little bit of rest we got ready to go to Parkers cross country practice. Earlier today I stopped to get Landon some new tennis shoes and he really wanted to test them out. Instead of Landon having dinner at Parkers practice we went on a hike and he had dinner when we got home. He did a really great job. He even warmed up with Parker‘s team and Parker gave them a little bit a help along the way. ( I had to do this from my phone since the computers aren't uploading my pics) So they are kinda all mixed up.
He made it up a steep hill to the water tower.
Cool down time.








































No comments:
Post a Comment