Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December 23, 2019

We had something going on later today so I took the boys to a really early morning movie.
Countdown. 


Left a plate of homemade cookies at Landon’s buddies house.

My gym was having a free drop off so that parents could get some last-minute shopping done. I signed the boys up for two hours. Parker moaned the whole way there saying he didn’t want to go, that he’s too old for this place. When I went to pick them up I couldn’t get him to leave. I sat there for 45 minutes as they played some more. I guess I should’ve signed them up for the full four hours.



While I was gone to pick them up, a friend dropped off some presents for them. She also left a box of books and movies.



Singing a happy birthday video to one of their favorite yard duties.

Picking out a movie to watch during dinner.

One last light walk before Christmas.






On our way back home on the walk Landon mentioned wanting to make a fire. Since all our wood was wet from the rain we ran to the store to grab some wood

Fire!





No comments:

Post a Comment