Mommy fell down on her run this morning. There’s more cut up areas but I’m saving you from those
When Landon got a tree in his room Parker really wanted to get him a present and sneak it in there on Christmas Eve. So he went to the store today and got him a new video game. Using his own saved money.And daddy got him a special treat.
Using one of his gift cards he received the other day at grandmas for some new comic books.
Day 20.
Got my treats all ready for our annual holiday party.
Dinner.
Art time. I was helping Landon with his thumb prints I didn’t get to get any pictures of the kids doing it.
Time to go on a walk to see the lights.
Secret Santa time!
Good times.
The thumb prints are almost dry. Each kid was a certain color and left their print on everybody’s chosen word. After they dry will make them look more like lightbulbs.

























No comments:
Post a Comment