Saturday, March 12, 2022

March 10, 2022 and March 11, 2022

 I forgot to do Thursday…. Parker studied before school for a test  

They needed a test for a concert on Saturday. 

 Cutie having a snack after his first day of math enrichment. 
A couple pics from his teacher from who knows when. 


March 11:

Coyote hunts may turn into sunrise viewings  we will have to see how the time change effects this  





He wanted a pic of the tiny strawberry. 
He wants to submit a skin to fort.nite 

I didn’t think to get Parker before he headed off to school, but here’s Landon on the last day of masks at school, fingers crossed
Parker’s teacher sent me a picture of him at run to run this morning.
And then shit hit the fan in Parker’s class regarding a classmate refusing to wear a mask which led to his class having school outside for the day. I picked him up and his friend to
They played video games and had a yummy lunch.
Yahoo!
Landon went to a movie night at his friends karate place.


No comments:

Post a Comment