Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October 30, 2022

 Busy day with Landon’s cross country meet. This is the second meet they’ve had at this location and he beat his previous time by a minute and eight seconds. And his team came in first place overall. Then we headed to bones Gulch for a little trick-or-treat fun. And then Parker and I had our last haunt at Bones Gulch.


Donut high before go time!


Landon’s teammates. 
There’s our baby. 




Last meet, everyone gets a medal. 

The boys team got first overall. 


Decided to be a zombie baseball player for the trick or treat at bones gulch. 

Mom tried….


Time to play around. 






Snap chat sillies. 



Last minute attempt to put Rocky in a pet costume contest. 
Last haunt. They finally did some real makeup on bear. 







He looked so good. 

Than theirs me. 


Night night cutie pie. 
I was tempted to have him sleep in it for school the next day. 
I had forgotten to take a pic of the board with our names in our spot. Found this on Parker’s phone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment