Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1.




Happy New Year friends! I decided to keep doing the blog as I ended it. Daily recaps for daddy. But I'll have a little twist. Since I did weekly shots in Parkers first year and continue the monthly shots, I'll be doing a daily shot in this spot for project 366. Today it was taken just after his nap and it was a cranky wake up, thus paci and Ted. He's best in the mornings so hopefully I'll be able to get them then.

This morning Parker practiced his hiding from me when it was time to go down for breakfast.


It was a gorgeous day and we just had to be outside so we went in a walk. Every walk needs a stick!


When we returned Parker helped daddy put the Christmas decorations away.








Here our guy is practicing his ignoring mama skills.


Any running away skills.


My sweet view earlier today.


We got Parker another storage bin shelf and daddy put it together tonight. Parker had a blast in it.








Daddy's hat is fun.





Cleaning up the garage.


Day 1 outtakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment